lunes, 18 de febrero de 2013


LIVE 8 - Disco 1

Paul McCartney & U2 - Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band
U2 - Beautiful Day
U2 - Vertigo
U2 - One
Coldplay - In My Place
Coldplay with Richard Ashcroft - Bittersweet Symphony
Coldplay - Fix You
Elton John - The Bitch Is Back
Elton John - Saturday Night's Alright For Fighting
Elton John with Pete Doherty - Children Of The Revolution
Dido & Youssou N'Dour - 7 Seconds
Stereophonics - Bartender And The Thief
REM - Everybody Hurts
REM - Man On The Moon
Ms Dynamite - Dy-Na-Mi-Tee
Keane - Somewhere Only We Know
Black Eyed Peas - Where Is The Love
Black Eyed Peas - Let's Get It Started
Black Eyed Peas with Stephen Marley - Get Up Stand Up
Duran Duran - Wild Boys ( Rome)
Bob Geldof - I Don't Like Mondays
Muse - Time Is Running Out ( Paris)
Travis - Sing
Kaiser Chiefs - I Predict A Riot
Kaiser Chiefs - Everyday I Love You Less And Less
UB40 with Hunterz & The Dohl Blasters - Reasons
UB40 - Red Red Wine
Green Day - American Idiot ( Berlin)
Snoop Dogg - Signs
Snoop Dogg - Who Am I (What's My Name)?
Bon Jovi - Livin' On A Prayer
Annie Lennox - Why
Annie Lennox - Sweet Dreams

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario